Intelletec has teamed up with a fast growing, well-funded start-up in San Francisco that's looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to the team,
About the role:
You will take part in building solutions using advanced analytics and statistical modeling techniques. You will work to recognize patterns and integrate your solutions and techniques into the products and processes. You will have a high degree of authority and autonomy, manage multiple high-priority tasks in a timely manner, and collaborate across the business.
Track behavioral and demographic trends across customer segments to grow our member base
Utilize natural language processing algorithms to create insights from raw data
Develop deep learning and other suitable machine learning models to predict insights from conversational data
Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets
- Partner with various business functions (sales, marketing, commercial real estate, etc.) to formulate and define challenges, solve problems, and identify opportunities
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics or a related technical field
- 2+ years industry experience in data-science or analytics
- Deep understanding of ML techniques such as: classification, clustering, deep learning, optimization methods, supervised and unsupervised techniques
- Experience with performing data analysis using Python (numpy, pandas, etc.)
- Advanced data manipulation skills (SQL, NoSQL, Fuzzy matching, Web Scraping, Text Mining)
- An entrepreneurial spirit as well as passion for solving difficult challenges through innovation and creativity, with a strong focus on results
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team
- Eager to produce results and drive forward progress while managing deadlines
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Linux and Amazon Web Services
- Experience in working with data technologies such as Spark, Mahout, MongoDB, etc.
- Advanced skills in R, Java, Scala
- Knowledge of Graph database
- Experience with finance technology/analytics and commercial real estate
Must be local to the Bay Area, and authorized to work in the US without restriction.
This role includes full benefits and a salary of up to $160k.
To find out more please get in touch with email@example.com