A fast-growing new-age analytics company based in New York who are powering Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence are seeking a Data Scientist to join their team.
- You will be a senior representative in front of a client where you will have the opportunity to construct and deliver high-end analytics solutions delivered from a cutting-edge big-data machine learning platform.
- As part of the role you will be expected you to be proactive, high energy and detail oriented and to take total accountability for client delight and growth.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services, Customer Experience, e-commerce domain is a plus.
- Strong understanding of ML libraries and applications e.g. Neural Net, SVMs, Boosting methods and implementation using R/Python. Should have an academic paper level understanding of math e.g. linear algebra, calculus etc.
- Ability to code on SAS/R for data munging, analysis and insights and/or languages like Python for creating efficient production ready code
- Managing delivery of projects incl. timely communication, setting milestones and tracking
- Minimum 3 years hands-on coding experience with either of SAS/R/Python/Hive/Pig and demonstrated strong proficiency.
- PhD, MBA, B.Tech, Masters in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics,
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup / small office environment
Our clients are offering a package of up to $180,000 plus benefits for the right opportunity.