The fastest growing disruptive Fintech firm in the world with $500m total funding are looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
This role will be joining best Data Scientists located in their Berlin global corporate Headquarters.
The Company offers mobile banking solutions to customers globally focused on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation by providing international money transfer, investment, overdraft, and cash withdrawal and deposit at stores.
The team is currently 700+ split over 3 European locations, with US opening soon.
Role and Responsibilities
- Have a major impact on the data landscape and help leverage the latest technologies to create an effective data-driven FinTech product
- Work closely with multifunctional product teams and other data scientists to design and maintain scalable data products and machine learning pipelines
- Define, create and deliver new machine learning driven products in collaboration
- Perform exploratory data analysis and modeling which deepens our understanding of the underlying human and financial processes reflected in the data
Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge of Python with solid CS or Mathematics background
- Working experience with Postgres, AWS
- Experience with R, Tensorflow, ggplot, Stan, Julia
- Ability to model financial and behavioural data
- Proven experience in developing valid, machine learning solutions in a product environment