Intelletec has partnered with a Leading Healthcare company, they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist, to be part of a new group that is partnering with leading biopharma clients to improve and advance clinical research for drug and vaccine development.
The Senior Data Scientist will develop various data science models and build feature banks for an industry-leading patient recruitment and engagement platform product.
• Translate business problems to applicable data science problems
• Prepare data for the analysis, create modeling dataset, assess completeness and quality of data and perform feature engineering
• Develop machine learning, statistical or optimization models considering the latest development in research and tech community
• Create end-to-end pipeline and solutions
• Work with data engineering team to scale and productionalize machine learning model in Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP)
• Work with business partners to design implementation and measurement approach
3+ years of data science experience in a business setting including collaborating with business partners to understand problems gather business requirements, design data science models
• Translate complex business problems into analytical and modeling problems, design and implement machine learning and optimization model and quality check results and link them to business insights
• Write scalable, production level code
• Communicate well with business partners and collaborate with data engineering team
• Understand the impact and value of machine learning and optimization model in the Clinical Recruitment Platform and product offering and come up with innovative ways to expand current functionality
• Operate in a complex, cross-functional organization or company where your teams need to collaborate and integrate with other business and IT teams
• Common modeling tools and frameworks, e.g., Python, R, Scala, TensorFlow, etc.