Work with a leading cybersecurity business as part of their signficant push to increase Machine Learning capabilities. You will be charged with partnering with program managers and engineers to tackle the most complex and challenging data problems existing within the business today. This position will hold key responsibility within the business and has a clear trajectory towards a managerial capacity. This is a great opportunity to join a data-driven business in an increasingly high profile space.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD degree in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent educational or professional qualifications.
- Comfortable utilising analysis tools including SQL, R and Python
- Strong Machine Learning and NLP background
- Prior experience with Spark, Hadoop and Redshift
- Strong track record of leveraging data analytic methods within the Technology sector and experience with large data-sets to create data-driven insights
YOUR ROLE AS SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST:
- Build and deploy predictive models using supervised and unsupervised learning methods to improve early threat detection
- Conduct research using large data sets to understand patterns and trends of malware
- Data visualization of trends and patterns within large scale data sets
- Identify suspicious communications and emails through NLP