Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms. They are going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the team in the San Francisco office.
Join an unparalleled platform to make a difference in healthcare in the US and beyond.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models, and reporting tools to meet business needs. You will act as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems.
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Behaves as a mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/business solutions
- 6-10 years of progressively complex related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field required
- MS degree preferred
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling, and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas.
- Solid understanding of the healthcare industry, products, and systems.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment
- Very competitive pay, bonus, full medical, dental & vision benefits and more
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
- Opportunity for fast growth & promotion