Intelletec is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to lead the development of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph for a partner in the biopharmaceutical industry. As a machine learning and natural language processing expert, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting challenges in automated knowledge base construction, including information extraction, entity resolution, graph-based embedding/prediction, search, and visualization.
This role is Hybrid in NYC or Boston, MA only.
- Lead the development of an authoritative knowledge base to capture information
- Serve as the architect of the Knowledge Graph Engineering and provide the vision and direction for a scalable, distributed, monitored, and query-able Knowledge Graph
- Design innovative strategies to improve the experience across various stakeholders and use cases
- Create new solutions at the intersection of multiple fields, including Machine Learning, Big Data, Knowledge Graphs, and Analytics
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, machine learning, data science or related fields with knowledge of knowledge representation
- Proficiency in Python and fundamental software engineering principles and NLP/machine learning design patterns
- Strong skills in relational databases including database design, modeling, SQL, and stored procedures
- Experience with Big Data processing and technologies such as Snowflake, Databricks, Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- Strong problem-solving skills, business acumen, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with knowledge graph stores (Stardog, TigerGraph, Ontotext GraphDB, Neo4j) and semantic technology (OWL, RDF, SWRL, SPARQL, JSON-LD)
- Familiarity with biomedical terminology and ontologies (e.g. UMLS Metathesaurus, OMIM) and biomedical datasets such as DrugBank, GO
- Entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial experience leading the creation of a new product and organization
- Experience with at least 10+ terabyte datasets