I am partnered with the market leader in short videos!
The company has raised over $119 million in funding and is looking to rapidly grow its team over the course of the next year. The team is located in Redwood City and has plans to move to a hybrid model (Office & WFH).
A few key details Listed below -
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex and large data sets
- Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior to discover future testing opportunities, especially on content recommendation systems
- Support our data modeling efforts to ensure we are capturing the data needed to improve our modeling capabilities
- Work closely with stakeholders to come up with data-driven tools and solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, Spring framework. Experience in Linux and scripting (Shell, Python)
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI), Test Strategies, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker. Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles.
- Strong debugging skills from client-side to server-side to back-end
- Experience working with complex data models, large databases, extensive reporting and data analysis
- Experience working with Recommendations/Personalization!
- Base to $130k + Bonus
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!