Our client is a B2B data company that sells data about physical places in the world to data scientists and machine learning engineers. With $20 million Series A funding behind them.
The company headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver and New York City. 40% of the team is remote.
The role of the Senior Demand Generation Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and can be based anywhere in North America.
You will be responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs designed to drive engagement and pipeline through multiple channels.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing initiatives and programs that create demand for data.
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, a direct response online, etc.) and calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Run campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies internally or with the help of agencies.
- Partner with our Sales, Partnerships, and Product to create growth strategies to achieve revenue goals.
- Lead, grow, and manage a team of agencies assisting in demand generation efforts including SEO, digital advertising, design, and marketing operations and work with VP of Marketing to roadmap future internal or external hires.
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Imagine, build, and execute ABM/omnichannel campaigns across email, social, direct mail, and web, with the support of our marketing operation efforts
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Measure, analyze, and report of all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI
- 5+ years of proven experience in managing B2B demand generation, demonstrating significant and measurable results.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy through education
- Ability to write effective copy, communicate well, and present
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best-performing outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work