A High-Tech, Hospitality technology Company, who have developed a Universal Integration Platform for operators of POS systems are actively looking for a Senior PHP OR GO Developers to join their growing team.
This will be a pivotal role in supporting the growth of the Company through the next development stage. You will be working closely with the other development teams which are based in the UK and Poland.
They are looking for an individual that loves the challenge of working in a fast-driven environment, interacting with clients, scoping out problems and delivering every day!
- To build new API’s, core services and integrations for our Menu’s, Ordering, and Delivery products.
- To deliver changes and features for the major clients who are powered by our platform.
- To extract and strangle functionality out of our existing GO/PHP monolith into smaller domain-specific service-oriented architectures.
- You will contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You will have a great understanding with modern versions of PHP and keep up with current and future standards such as PSR-12 potentially replacing PSR-2.
- You will get involved in operational visibility, helping to instrumenting software so we know how the platforms are behaving.
- 2+ years PHP or GO experience
- You have a great understanding with modern versions of PHP and GO and keep up with current and future standards such as PSR-12 potentially replacing PSR-2.
- You’ll know that code written without strict_types=1 is a bad thing.
- You want to produce every application or service in alignment with the ‘12 factor app’ principles.
- You want to get involved in operational visibility, helping to instrumenting software so we know how the platforms are behaving.