A fast growing payment company who have Series B funding are looking for a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer to spearhead growth. Currently, the product is in 50 currencies using Blockchain technology including Bitcoin and have launched worldwide. Located in Mountain View.
My client looking for a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer with a broad range of skills to infrastructure that powers the platform, the role includes:
- You will have experience automating environments in the AWS environment with robust monitoring and backups to ensure the applications are highly available is critical.
- You will have a desire to work with new technologies, such as containers, is essential, as well as an understanding of ‘classic’ Unix/Linux systems administration.
- You will use your knowledge of automation languages such as bash, and ruby, and major automation frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, and Terraform is also a requirement.
- You will have a strong security background is a plus. The role will oversee various IT functions within the office.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience is a must.
- Strong programming and analytical experience with a variety of automation tools.
- Experience with code diagnostics and forensics.
- An understanding of Distributed Systems and Scalable Architectures.
- An understanding of the tradeoffs involved in cloud architectures.
- Experience with Database Administration including RDBMS systems like Postgres and MySQL.
- Knowledge of how to setup and manage a data warehouse such as RedShift.
- Experience working with build infrastructure to ensure reliable deployments of new releases
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to shape your own role
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too
To find out more please email your resume to email@example.com