Every business in the world is being transformed into a software business, and our client are on a mission to create a next-generation technology platform for these businesses and their DevOps teams to go through that transformation. Our client’s platform is slated to disrupt and transform a multi-billion enterprise software segment.
Our client is passionate about building revolutionary products that will be the game changers and make their customers super happy. Our client is in stealth mode until we launch, so more will be disclosed in person. Headquartered in San Francisco, our client offers competitive salaries, generous stock options, great benefits and a chance to be part of something big and exciting!
Our client is looking to build a kickass founding engineering team. They want people to join their team who are excited about the problems they're solving and who want to join a growing team with responsibilities that have real potential to expand quickly and dramatically over time.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a founding engineer to help define the architecture and build a large, scalable platform
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Great opportunity to be a founding engineer to help define the architecture and build a large, scalable platform
- Build and deploy back-end for our client’s platform
- Design back-end cloud and middleware architecture
- Implement software design best-practices, such as test-driven development and frequent end-to-end testing
- Design, develop, and maintain backend services with security and performance in mind
- Investigate solutions leading to successful delivery of well structured, easily maintainable, and well-documented code
- Author and automate test cases and implement comprehensive monitoring
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with Java, Spring or other modern application frameworks.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo, Couchbase, Redis etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Git or other source code management systems.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), is a plus.
- Understanding of continuous integration/deployment best practices (Jenkins, build pipelines).
- Experience maintaining and architecting cloud based infrastructure (AWS) is a plus.
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment.
- B.S. degree in CS or equivalent with at least 5 years of industry experience.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Experience building a transformative product from ground up
- Competitive base salary + substantial equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Casual and fun work environment
- Walking distance to awesome restaurants, in-office weekly lunches, and snacks galore