Our client is crafting advanced AI algorithms into exciting consumer experiences for a well-known and beloved global brand, with hundreds of millions of users.
We have an opening for a high-impact dev-ops and platform engineer who is excited to craft automated infrastructure for our cloud platform of apps, AI pipelines, and cloud microservices. This could be a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on, Linux software engineer interested in mass-scale platforms and AI.
- Design and develop automated CICD infrastructure to allow developers to rapidly innovate, and make it a joy to ship code quickly and safely to production.
- Develop architecture & tools to manage our mass-scale, globally distributed platform.
- Develop A/B testing and session-aware traffic management machinery.
- Create new cloud services, features, and APIs to power our web & mobile products.
- Develop monitoring & reporting systems to understand the behaviors of our platform.
- Create data processing tools and infrastructure for our machine learning and computer vision pipelines.