Our client is a smart note-taking app that empowers you to remember, search, and share your voice conversations!
What you'll do
- Automate the deployment process, continuous integration, and testing
- Maintain and manage data infrastructure such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Design and implement monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Optimize Linux systems for performance, reliability, and security
- Perform security checks and vulnerability scans and apply security practice
- Configuration management
- Build occasional product features as appropriate
- Dig into logs and monitor data to find the root of a problem.
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience, including significant experience with site reliability, DevOps, or server infrastructure engineering.
- Familiar with AWS
- Familiar with Python
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search, Kafka
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large scale systems
- Experience with data structures and Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Knowledge in containers and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with CI using platforms such as Jenkins
- Familiar with monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Salt and Ansible