$180,000 - $200,000
Our client creates technologies and products that make important information from voice conversations including meetings, interviews, and lectures instantly accessible and actionable. The company's award winning product, Voice Notes, is used by business professionals, journalists and students to generate rich notes that can be easily searched and shared. The product is based on proprietary technologies for speech recognition, speaker separation, speaker ID, and keyword / topic extraction.
What you'll do
- Automate the deployment process, continuous integration, and testing
- Maintain and manage data infrastructure such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Design and implement monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Optimize Linux systems for performance, reliability, and security
- Perform security checks and vulnerability scans and apply security practice
- Configuration management
- Build occasional product features as appropriate
- Dig into logs and monitoring data to find the root of a problem.
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience, including significant experience with site reliability, DevOps, or server infrastructure engineering.
- Familiar with AWS
- Familiar with Python
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search, Kafka
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large scale systems
- Experience with data structures and Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration
- Knowledge in containers and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience with CI using platforms such as Jenkins
- Familiar with monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Salt and Ansible
Salaries $180,000 - $200,000