San Francisco Bay Area
A fast growing Martech platform located in the San Francisco Bay Area are looking for build their engineering team and are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer.
What You’ll Do
- You show a strong sense of ownership.
- You’ll be able to exhibit mastery of at least one core DevOps component: build and release, elastic application support, automation, or orchestration.
- You aren’t daunted by continuous integration and believe in rapid, easy, and frequent deployment schedules.
- You believe in the importance of measuring app performance and real user transaction testing.
- You want to continuously improve systems and processes
- You’ve contributed to small software projects in some capacity.
- You understand the importance of automating all the things
- At least 3 years of experience in a development or devops role supporting development teams with AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Amazon commercial cloud (AWS, EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto scaling, etc.)
- Experience building build and release pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration and deployment and a broad range of build and release tools and associated scripting: Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, Maven, Ant, Capistrano, Archiva etc.
- Deep experience on scaling web architectures.
- Solid scripting skills in PowerShell, Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- Strong expertise with managing Java, C++, Ruby, or other object-oriented language stacks.
- A practical perspective on software engineering disciplines and how they intersect with infrastructure and operations.
- Orchestration expertise in any modern framework: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Opsworks, etc.
- Git/Github.com workflow and repository management expertise.
- Insatiable desire to make systems more reliable and consistent over time.
- Ability to work independently and own projects from conception to release.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BScs), Computer Engineering (BSCE) or related BS degree.
My client are looking to offer a base of up to $160,000 plus stock/options.
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org