Our client is building infrastructure for data science teams to manage training data for neural networks. It's easy to take for granted the existence of collaborative tools for tasks like writing and debugging code; the machine learning world has no standard tooling for labelling data, storing it, debugging models and continually improving their accuracy.
Our client is venture backed by Google, Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.
• Manage our Kubernetes architecture and deployment
• Architect and implement a productive CI system enabling reliable continuous deployment
• Lead and manage data security efforts and best practices as we move towards ISO 27001 or SOC 2 compliance
• Set up and manage world-class monitoring and fault tolerance enabling reliable web services
• Infrastructure cost measurement and reduction
• 5+ years of experience developing or supporting web applications in a production environment
• 2+ years of experience using Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment.
• Experience managing/scaling SQL databases, orchestrating migrations, and disaster recovery
• Experience with RabbitMQ (or other message brokers) and Redis