Based in San Francisco, Ca, This Well-Funded, rapidly expanding startup is empowering developers, general contractors, and other construction stakeholders to leverage Drones, AI, and intelligence technology, improve how they get work done, and achieve more together.
“Construction Intelligence” provides insights about job site cost, safety, and progress and will enable the sustainably built cities of tomorrow.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the engineering team to manage our existing cloud infrastructure used by the Software Development team and Business units
- You will help automate and streamline the operations and processes
- Support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the Dev, QA/UAT and Production environments for a wide range of projects
- You`ll be integral to our team and help maintain, upgrade and configure our services
What You Bring:
- 4+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE, Infrastructure SW Engineer
- You are experienced in overseeing and maintaining code releases in an agile environment
- Proactively provide technical recommendations and solutions that are aligned to business and technical strategies
- Experienced with Continous Deployment (CI/CD) environments (we use Jenkins/Code Deploy/AKS)
- Scripting using languages like Python/Ruby/BASH/Shell
- Experience with Jenkins/Ansible or other build tools
- Working knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes - Preferred
- Competitive salary and standard health and dental benefits
- Work with world-class technologists working with cutting edge technologies.