£100k plus benefits, shares, and more
A Senior DevOps Engineer is being sought by a Global cloud based start-up company who are backed by Google!! Based in the city of London, by Bank.
The Company have crafted a cloud-based communications platform and have raised $230million to date, and they are growing! The Company despite only being born in 2014 already have offices located in San Francisco, New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Stockholm and Tokyo.
This is a senior role that will be working within the Agile Engineering team to help provide insight into the running and operation of software in a global highly available cloud based system. This is a very hands on role and you will be a key part in helping the team meet ambitious technical business requirements.
You will be working with all the latest technologies, with full reign to bring in new technologies and ideas. You will get a very competitive salary package plus shares and all of the benefits you get at Google!
- Build and support a container based platform
- Build and support automated infrastructure that will deliver against metrics
- Manage multiple versions of multiple services to operating in tandem to produce a fully functioning system
- Use the right tools (regardless of what they are) to solve daily problems
- Work quickly and flexibily on a daily basis with a highly skilled team
- Experienced DevOps Engineer
- Experience in running cloud based applications (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with containers (Docker, Jenkins)
- You will need to be a systems thinker and passionate
- Start-up experience would be beneficial
£100k d.o.e, plus bonus, stocks, shares and other benefits such as paid lunch everyday and a happiness bonus, to spend on whatever makes you happy!!!! (Perks of being owned by Google)