My client is a global Security company recently acquired for $540m. They have more than 2 million users and 900 healthcare customers and are #1 provider of secure access and collaboration solutions for healthcare.
I am looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
What You'll Do:
- Help support the implementation of a modern Cloud DevOps solutions framework to support Cloud Platform SLAs
- Implement Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Work with the Dev teams in solving complex issues related to the application, database and cloud infrastructure
- Create and improve DevOps tooling via automation using modern scripting languages such as Python
- Support existing applications and deployment of those running in AWS on EC2 instances
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience in Linux/Unix environments
- 3+ years experience supporting services in AWS
- Experience using Terraform for infrastructure creation and management.
- Scripting experience - Python, BASH, Ruby, etc
- Some level of coding experience and a good understanding of source control and a good understanding of how to implement Unit tests
- Experience with AWS services including EC2, S3, and ELB, RDS and how they work together
- Ability to jump into unfamiliar systems as root and diagnose host behavior without doing harm
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong, competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits
Fully on-site role, no remote, no sponsorship - Citizens or GC holders only