A Senior DevOps Engineer is being sought by a Global cloud based company based in the City of London, near Bank.
The Company are have crafted a cloud-based communications platform and have raised $230million to date, and they are growing! The Company despite only being born in 2014 already have offices located in San Francisco, New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Stockholm and Tokyo.
This is a senior role that will be working within the Agile Engineering team to help provide insight into the running and operation of software in a global highly available cloud based system. This is a very hands on role and you will be a key part in helping the team meet ambitious technical business requirements.
- Build and support a container based platform
- Build and support automated infrastructure that will deliver against metrics
- Manage multiple versions of multiple services to operating in tandem to produce a fully functioning system
- Use the right tools (regardless of what they are) to solve daily problems
- Work quickly and flexibily on a daily basis with a highly skilled team
- Experienced DevOps Engineer
- Experience in running cloud based applications (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with containers (Docker, Jenkins)
- You will need to be a systems thinker and passionate
- Start-up experience would be beneficial
Salary over £100k d.o.e, plus 15% bonus, and stock options