We are partnered with a Web3infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences. They’re transforming the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords. They’re building the passport of the internet! This company is building the most secure and long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users. This is a unique opportunity to help them disrupt the world of authentication.
To date, this company has onboarded10 million+ users to the Web3 ecosystem and are continuing to grow rapidly. They’re trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
Our client fully operates in AWS. They heavily adopt infrastructure-as-code (IaC) philosophy. They believe in automating infrastructure and operations to scale.
- Own the architecture and development of system components to improve monitoring, alerting and stability with compliance and security in mind.
- Build upon the foundation of the existing infrastructure to enhance the productivity of the entire engineering team in San Francisco, Denver and Toronto
- Collaborate with other engineers to optimize CI/CD pipelines
- Design and build backend systems
- Building and improving their APIs so that they are as scalable, performant, intuitive as can be
We are looking for someone who has:
- 6-8 years of DevOps experience working in a public cloud environment (Amazon Web Services, Google CloudPlatform, or Microsoft Azure, CloudFlare)
- Expert in containerizationtechnologies (K8s and Docker)
- Experience in building andimplementing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis CI, AWS codePipeline/codeBuild or similar
- Production experience in system design, networking and virtual cloud implementation
- Production experience with Terraform, Vault, Ansible
- Proficient in shell scripting and Python or Go
- Have experience in blockchain node management (Ethereum, Bitcoin and similar)
- Experience in Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience in monitoring tools(Splunk, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana.)
- Have worked with serverless stack(FaaS)
Technologies that we are currently using include React, Python, MySQL, Redis, Docker, K8s (EKS), AWS, Terraform, etc.