My client is a well-funded, profitable, AI startup, funded by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists who were early investors in Tesla, SpaceX, Slack, and Twitter. Additionally, they are backed by legendary angel investor David Cheriton.
They use proprietary technologies for speech recognition, speaker separation, speaker ID, and keyword/topic extraction, to build the market-leading Voice Notes app. They just signed a major partnership with Zoom to transcribe complete zoom meetings of up to 20 people, instantly, seamlessly.
I am looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help bring the product to more people. Their engineering team is made up of people from Google, Uber, FB, Pinterest, Lyft, and AWS.
What You'll Do:
- Work in a DevOps team from the trenches, staying hands-on, solving problems
- Build new infrastructure to support the platform using AWS technologies like Fargate, Lambda, DynamoDB, and RDS
- Work closely w/ eng leadership, customer success, and other functions to define a vision for the platform
- Build and maintain efficient tooling for the entire engineering community to improve developer productivity
- Interact, coordinate, and negotiate with our tools vendors
- 6+ years of Infrastructure engineering experience. You’ve been on the Ops side before and had to manage production systems in a 24x7 environment
- Strong w/ Python, Ruby, Java, Scala, etc and open source components
- Ample experience with AWS services - Expertise with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Configuration management systems, such as Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible
- Networking experience, comfortable working with command-line Linux
- Great coding abilities, ability to design complex systems, and can help others produce great technical designs as well
- Monitoring: Zabbix, Wormly, Runscope
- Computer Science degree - Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Base salary to $200k
- Strong equity in the company
- Awesome company culture w/ world-class Engineers to work with