My client is a very well funded security startup ($250m+), they provide critical secure services for the financial industry.
I am looking for an accomplished hands-on DevOps Engineer, with a passion for Information Security and expertise in automating services. I am looking for a leader, who still likes to get their hands dirty.
What You'll Do:
- Bring your expertise in cloud based services, including but not limited to load balancing, reverse proxies, DNS, CDN’s, firewalls, key management, encryption at rest and in transit strategies and implementations
- Consitently analyze the security posture of cloud-based assets, and run spaces for vulnerabilities
- Own the full build, automate, deploy and run lifecycle of specific cloud based security solutions
- Be vigalant, and constantly implement secure solutions, where appropriate, using cloud provided managed services
What You'll Bring:
- SME on cloud technologies, cloud securty practices - in multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- At least 5 years Linux admin experience
- Detailed hands-on experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Salt, Ansible, Chef)
- Scripting - At least one of the following languages (Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Agile environment expert, preferrably in a SaaS, cloud-based environment
Nice to Have:
- A solid grasp of encryption protocols and techniques (SSL/TLS, Symmetric/Asymmetric encryption, Certificates/CAs)
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a mission-critical leadership position, with a successful, cash-rich security startup, based in Palo Alto.
On offer is a base salary (Up to $180k) + Bonus + Cash stock
NO SPONSORSHIP - NO VISA TRANSFERS (company is at their limit) - NO REMOTE
Interstate relocation packages are available