Very Competitive + Strong Equity
**This position is open for SF or remote USA **
Our Series B startup in San Francisco are building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labelling. Their vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more.
- Being responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support, and maintaining consistent configuration -- with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps.
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the infrastructure and its associated components and applications.
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability, and capacity management while ensuring that solution and component escalations are minimized.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly responding to requests, resolving incidents, and managing changes.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLOs for availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
- Relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP, and Project Management are understood, implemented, and followed. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Qualification & Validation, and Project Management.
- 4 - 9 years of successful technical experience supporting a major global IT organization.
- The ideal candidate brings DevOps and automation domain knowledge and uses tools such as Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) highly desirable.
- Infrastructure as Code, scripting and automation experience
- Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable.
- Prior Sys Admin exprience
- Expert with Linux administration, CI/CD