A fast growing Camera technology venture-backed startup creating a radically new kind of photography & are looking to rapidly expand their team.
The Computational Imaging Team welcomes innovative imaging scientists who want to implement their inventions in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
My client are looking for a Senior Director of Computational Imaging who knows how to develop world-class products by working with motivated engineers, scientists, as well as non-technical staff. The candidate must be proficient in Computational Imaging and have an interest in collaborating with our rapidly growing team of research scientists and software engineers.
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in imaging (consumer, preferred)
- Experience in bringing technology end-to-end from R&D to commercial release
- Strong team management skills
- Comfort with getting hands-on into the code and guiding direction of the research
- Demonstrated success in working cross-functionally and communicating with executive staff
- Proficient with C / C++
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Graphics, Electrical Engineering or related
This full-time role based in the Bay Area.The role is paying up to $200,00 base plus equity mark