Senior Director of Data Science
Intelletec has teamed up with one of the US's Leading Healthcare firms going through a massive transformation and are looking for a Senior Director of Data Science, a leadership role.
- Work at the new Soho HQ of a top 5 leading Healthcare firm with a market leading package
- Have actionable impact at the intersection of data science and business strategy with input across product & B2B initiatives
- Join a huge business going through a $70 Billion-dollar merger yet with the opportunities akin to a hyper growth startup
The opportunity to develop and launch an innovative loyalty program that rewards consumers for taking the right actions at the right time, and helps them achieve their health ambitions? Loyalty programs are commonplace in most industries, whether it be retail, banking, hospitality or airlines. Yet, in Healthcare nobody has attempted to crack the code until now.
The Behavioral Change team is focused on delivering strategically-impactful products to subscribers across all life stages to feel the joy of achieving their best health, in their own way.
Responsible for building and directing the analytics which is critical to developing a novel and best in the industry Health Rewards program. Leads a 5+ person organization across multiple managers owning the creation of the rewards program, behavioral insight discovery, experiment design, and test & learn. Industry leader in innovative ideas in consumer focused rewards, incentives and behavior analytics. Behavioral insights will play an essential role in driving and optimizing proactive engagement with members and empower consumers to live healthier lives.
- Solely responsible for the development of use cases and overarching strategy for Health Rewards across products, segments and clients.
- Lead the implementation of the rewards program
- Impact-oriented, analytics and business leader to manage an analytic organization aimed at revolutionizing customer experience through innovative incentives.
- Provides strategic leadership and proactively recommends innovative research techniques, immersions and communications opportunities.
- Sets the direction for the company on the development of statistical/analytical procedures, processes, policies, experiment design, performance monitoring reports and KPIs to support program launch and optimize learning
- Partners with internal organizations (Marketing, Retail, Finance, etc) to develop comprehensive member incentive strategy through personalized contextual customer targeting/engagement.
- Deep knowledge and leadership in consumer incentives, statistical analysis, transaction, social, and behavioral data to model consumer health behavior drivers, obstacles, and activation.
- Presents analysis based strategy and makes recommendations to senior management.
- Partners with marketing product executives and office of chief medical officer to understand key business questions and member engagement objectives; translating questions and objectives into well-defined analytics proposals to achieve business strategy.
- Sets business priorities and executes plans including: tracking of initiatives, prioritizing, managing analytics implementation initiatives, budgets and stakeholder expectations.
- Manages and builds a strong team through formal training, diverse assignments, proactive coaching, mentoring and other development techniques.
- Contributes to a motivated work environment by working effectively to achieve common goals.
- Presents to senior management and existing and prospective constituents on information services, capabilities and performance results.
What you need to succeed:
- 12 years experience providing actionable insight in business
- 7+ years experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
- 7+ years experience leading teams that are programming using R, Hadoop, or Python
- 6+ years of business experience leading projects and initiatives with a track record of business impact.
- Industry leader in customer segmentation, consumer incentives, health behavior/activation models, experiment design, and latest research/findings in the field of behavioral economics.
- Demonstrated experience leading and setting the direction for large analytics teams focusing on statistical/multivariate data analysis and building innovative rewards/ loyalty programs.
- Extensive experience in consulting, analytics, or digital agency background strongly preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight and recommendations from data
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing large cross functional teams.
- Masters degree or PhD desired
Very competitive page consisting of base, bonuses and benefits.