An Electrical Engineer is being sought by an Athletic Training Tech Startup based in San Francisco.
You will be part of the Hardware/Software product teams working on a variety of Electrical Engineering projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
The company provides a tool to monitor progress, optimize technique, and quantify the impact of training volume.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Contribute to electrical design from concept to prototype to final production.
- Specify, designing, component selection and qualification, circuit design, schematic entry
- Oversee board layout, PCB release, prototyping, debugging, EVT/DVT process, verifications, validations, and compliance testing
- Develop automatic system and module testing to support manufacturing and production activities
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in electrical engineering/HW design
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design in constrained spaces.
- Experience designing PCBs with ARM based SOCs, WiFi, IMU’s, GPS,, Flash, and other peripherals etc.
- Experience with BLE chips and WiFi based designs
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Professional experience in C/C++ and Python
- BS/MS in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or similar degree