Intelletec is seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a well-funded autonomous vehicle startup in the Bay Area.
To date, they have raised a $22.5Million in their Series A round. They have built a team of incredibly talented and ambitious people challenging the norm in the automotive industry.
- 5+ years working on embedded systems.
- Industry C/C++ programming experience with a focus on linux and embedded environments.
- Familiar with Operating Systems concepts.
- Worked with embedded SoCs like TI TDAx, Nvidia Tegra, Renesas V3x, Infineon AURIX, NXP MPC5xxxx.
- Familiar with embedded linux.
- Worked with RTOS such as QNX, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, etc.
- Familiar with ROS or ROS 2.
- Familiar with AUTOSAR, functional safety, ISO 26262.
- Knowledge of CAN, ethernet.
- Interfacing with automotive radar, lidar, camera systems.