The Company are a diversified health care benefits company, that provides individuals and many others with innovative benefits, products, and services. Currently, they are serving an estimated 46.7 million people with information and resources to help them make better decisions about their health care.
The Role is an opportunity to join the engineering team within the transformation organization working on projects that will shape the future of the company and industry. The ideal person is a creative problem solver with a team first mentality who can flourish in a fast paced environment.
- 5 or more years of Engineering Experince
- Advanced knowledge in Java, Python, SQL/Hive, Spark, NoSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Hadoop
- Advanced knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed processing
- Designs and builds new solutions leveraging cloud resources or on premise infrastructure
- Ability to understand and build complex systems to solve challenging analytical problems
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to highly complex technical problems
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.