Los Angeles County
Our E-commerce client based in Los Angeles are rapidly expanding their team as they grow.
- Independently develop and maintain software products in compliance with department standards.
- Collaborate with UX designers to fully understand ideas and designs provided through documentation including standards guides, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and presentations.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements, troubleshooting systems.
- Integrate web applications with backend RESTful API’s.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Develops and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
- BS in Computer Science or 5+ years of on the job experience.
- Automated Workflow Tools Understanding. (Webpack, Gulp, …).
- Knowledge of generic software design patterns, when they should be used and why.
- Advanced to expert level in Java, C# or similar.
- AWS knowledge/experience.
Nice to having:
- Backend development experience
- Experience with version control systems, GIT preferred
- Agile SCRUM development
- Great Healthcare
- Wellness Programs
- We offer reduced-rate gym memberships to all employees
- Travel Rewards