I’m working with a Medical start up in New York who have hit the ground running with their home-based product that usually, is expensive and requires several consultations… however, they’ve cut the cost by 65% so now, you can consult from the comfort of your own home.
After raising over 15 million in funding in their first round and being back by 7 industry savvy Investors and advisors, they are continuing to grow by adding an experienced Front End Engineer to the team.
You will be working with engineers who have a wealth of experience in their field and are keen to share knowledge and best practices!
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on designs during implementation of our product
- Attentive to all the interface details during implementation, to ensure a high-quality customer experience
- Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Implement and own testing frameworks for all web products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with marketing and growth teams to improve conversion rates
- 3+ years of experience working as a Front-End Engineer
- Proficiency with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience working with CMS tools such as Squarespace, Shopify, Contentful or Wordpress
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Understanding of SEO
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent