A fast growing "stealth" startup based in San Francisco are scaling and looking to grow.
My client are building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. To solve such a large problem, they’ve put together an incredible team of talent from (Stanford / Google / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest)and are selectively adding to it.
As a Software Engineer your role will include:
- Move fast, ship fast
- Build great things
- Take ownership of large projects
- Own product decisions
- Building features, creating tools, and maintaining code for everything users touch
- Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- Work closely with other teams in designing features
- Champion best practices and enforce technical standards
- Incredible work ethic; work hard and ooze passion for what you produce
- Anywhere from 1 - 30 years of engineering experience
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the midst of chaos
- Located in or willing to relocate to Bay Area and work in San Francisco
- Work with a passionate team that actually cares about what we do vs the perks we get. Nevertheless...
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- Office Super Smash Bros, Fifa, cocktail supplies & equipment, mini-hoop, mini-putt, and other assorted mini-sports
If challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a large one then please get in touch