A fast-growing VC backed technology startup is rapidly expanding their engineering team and seeking Senior Backend Engineers paying up to $200,000k dependant on experience.
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will collaborate with product managers,data scientists, and the engineering team to develop and maintain a scalable greenfield application.
- You will play an integral part in deployment processes, infrastructure and schema design, and service metrics aggregation and analysis
- You will design and implement systems which are clean, secure, well-reasoned, well-documented, and well-tested.
- You will follow best practices in all aspects of your work, and advocate for process and technological improvements wherever possible. Your contributions will directly impact customers, our team, and our business.
- 3+ years experience writing production back-end applications
- 2+ years experience with a compiled language (Go, C, C++, Java)
- 2+ years experience writing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- 2+ years experience writing effective unit tests against production code
- 6+ months experience writing Go applications
- strong opinions about programming best practices coupled with flexibility in the face of cogent opposing opinions
- ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teammates
My client offers excellent pay (dependant on experience) while also having an unlimited holiday allowance & working remotely two days per week, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.