Our client specialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutions and Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance.
The values that drive our success are:
• Strategy: We help our clients’ growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
• Quality: We believe in ‘Quality First’ and ‘Quality Must’ in solutions we deliver.
• Support: We bring ideas and talent to empower business performance with new-age technologies.
· Experience with Java/J2EE application development skills
· Experience with Spark
· Experience with Scala (ideally more than 1 year
· Experience with Data Processing, model execution and/or data acquisition
· Experience in developing the logical data model (LDM) and assists the DBA in developing the physical data model (PDM).
· Experience with Zachman or RUP Framework
· Experience implementing a real time scoring model for one of our card use cases.
· Good Communication Skills
· Understanding of machine learning techniques. Natural language processing a plus but not necessary.
· Solid understanding of the Java ecosystem.
All your information will be kept co- MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
- Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
- Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
- Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
- Statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
- Team player and collaboration skills.
- Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills – must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To find our more please get in touch