One of our clients based in San Francisco is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in Ruby to join its IoT team. The IoT department is growing and looking for a strong and passionate Engineering Lead/Senior Software Engineer to be accountable and lead the development of an Agile team. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact both architecture and product aspects.
- Lead the development of Backend, IoT, DB and Embedded products, services, and APIs.
- Coordinate between the product and team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features.
- Integrate and continuously improve Agile methodologies within your team.
- Implement the creation of reusable code and libraries.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure technical guidance and mentoring for team members.
- At least 5 years of actual employment in development roles
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team leader.
- Complete proficiency and expertise with Python, MongoDB, SQL,
- 3+ years of practical experience mainly focused on backend and DBs.
- Proven experience leading the fundamentals of a feature design principles behind a scalable application (functional & technical) using Agile methodology
- Proven ability to motivate people and instil ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- Advantage - Experience in AngularJS/React/ and Node.js, embedded programming