One of our partners is going through an exciting period of growth and are hiring for the below position.
Our client is building are a Series C funded company which are taking aim at delivering a better healthcare experience for patients through the use of technology and data. They deliver proven provider search and scheduling solutions that help hospitals and health systems match patients with the providers best suited to care for them. The ProviderMatch suite of solutions—for consumers, access centers, and referral networks—enables a consistent patient experience across multiple points of access, while aligning provider supply with patient demand. The company’s proprietary provider data management platform forms the foundation of its solutions, powering them with accurate data by coupling data processing with administrative applications.
- You will work with Product Managers to understand requirements and translate them into features and capabilities.
- In addition to coding, you will understand requirements, figure out what to build, and then build it.
- You will work on both existing and new products.
- You will embrace Agile development practices to bring predictability and accountability to your tasks.
You'll be successful if:
- You have 5-10 years’ experience developing commercial SaaS software using modern architectures and design patterns for performance, scalability, availability, and seamless deployment.
- You enjoy coding and deliver high-quality, robustly designed, easy-to-reason-about software with your proficiency in Python and ability to use Flask to build microservices.
- You have experience in at least one of –
- Data pipeline infrastructure and tools such as job scheduling, bash scripting, JSON manipulation, SQL, and schema design.
- Developing ETL tools and data management systems with knowledge of data cleansing, quality, and governance principles.
- Experience with search applications or recommender systems utilizing open source search engines such as Elasticsearch, SOLR/Lucene.
- Experience with authentication and authorization schemes, building your own solutions and/or leveraging SSO.
- Experience with data integration with 3rd party systems such as Epic and athenahealth.
- You embrace and thrive in an Agile development environment. You are able to translate user stories and requirements into functional designs, and then break them down into the parts that you can build.
- You are able to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause of errors in code, and provide effective solutions. You take responsibility for quality and always write comprehensive unit and functional tests.
- You are skilled at communicating your ideas and designs to your teammates, actively ask for help, seek opportunities to share relevant knowledge, and enjoy mentoring.
You'll be amazing if you are all of the above, plus:
- You are comfortable using Amazon Web Service components (e.g., EC2, S3, EMR, ELB, Lambda) to build scalable, resilient solutions.
- You have knowledge of managing and optimizing scalable and distributed databases, SQL and/or NoSQL.
- You have knowledge of performance optimization, parallelization, and distributed systems.
- You believe continuous integration and monitoring is important, and have familiarity with tools such as Jenkins, NewRelic, and Sentry.
Compensation $140,000 - $160,000