New York City
Up to $300k OTE
Senior Enterprise Account Exec w/ Global SaaS Leader (Startup Experience Required) || NYC
Our client offers a software platform for small businesses to operate online with millions of registered users in 190 countries. They were founded on the belief that the Internet should be accessible to everyone to develop, create and contribute. Through free and premium subscriptions, Their powerful technology empowers millions of businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals to take their businesses, brands and workflow online. A highly curated App Market enable users to build and manage a fully integrated and dynamic digital presence.
- Manage complex sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Evangelize the vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Develop a pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns,and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Record of Achievement and Experience:
- At least 5 years of above quota performance with a strong record of achievement in other experiences such as academics, accreditations, athletics, and non-sales job responsibilities. Examples of “extreme” performance like number one, salesman of the year, and other top performance achievements will be given heavy weighting.
- Prior startup experience is a big plus. If you don’t have it, be sure this is what you want, and you can excel in this kind of environment
- All successful candidates will be well versed in complex sales methodologies and be able to concurrently manage up to fifteen opportunities with 6-9 month sales cycles involving many parties