A Senior Firmware Engineer is being sought by a Bluetooth Hardware Startup based in San Francisco.
You will be part of the embedded firmware team working on a variety of firmware projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Company provides a modern approach to securing access while providing a seamless experience for end users and access administrators
The Role and Responsibilities
- Product Development which includes, design and development, design reviews, product verification, and field validation along with coordinating with other engineering disciplines (QA,hardware,mobile, backend and customer).
- Contribute to embedded software architecture
- Contribute to design, specification, and test plan reviews
- Develop unit tests and system verification tests
- Refine our toolchain and documentation
- Assist with production releases and deployments in a cross-functional team
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience using embedded processors (ARM Cortex, Atmel AVR, FreeScale)
- Commercial firmware development experience ideally involving an RTOS
- Experience with Firmware Architecture
- Experience with embedded development tools (ARM GCC), debuggers, ICE, SWD/JTAG)
- Experience with communication protocols and their implementations, (Bluetooth, BLE, USB, SPI, I2C)
- BS/MS in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or similar degree:
Salary: Base up to $170k, bonus and equity