My Client is looking for a product-focused developer with experience building rich, complex web services and applications who will join the team building their new email app.
- Iterate with engineering and design team on product definition and implementation
- Craft delightful user experiences
- Perform code reviews
- Mentor junior developers
- 4+ years of experience
- Complete understanding of the DOM and browser technology
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
How they work
Each member of my client's team contributes to all parts of their products. They trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering their common goals and values. They share ideas openly, and they collaborate across disciplines to ensure that their decisions make sense from all perspectives.
When They Work
They keep work and life balanced. They set their schedules based on their excitement to solve a problem, and they trust each other to get things done. They work from home when it will help, and they have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
Where They Work
They work in downtown SF, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Their open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help them stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help them stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
They are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement