My client is leading the anti-debt movement by helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without borrowing. Homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth, freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life’s expenses from college tuition to medical bills.
This unique fintech startup is well funded, stable, and has a great culture. They’re on a mission to help the 23 million people tap into their home’s wealth.
They have experience and expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm. Their leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid (acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).
I am looking for experienced front-end engineers to build the platform that homeowners use to sell equity in their homes, underwriters use to make funding decisions, and investors use to track their investments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be an integral part of a tight-knit product team ensuring that homeowners have a great experience with our product and improving the efficiency and accuracy of our underwriting.
- Turn wireframes and design mockups into pixel perfect web applications
- Enhance and extend our in-house design system to drive consistency and quality across our products
- Create tools that clearly communicate complex concepts and simplify information-intensive workflows
- Collaborate with back-end engineers, designers and product managers to create an engaging and transparent customer experience
Their front-end stack is based on the React ecosystem, integrated with a Ruby on Rails backend using Webpackmeta and running on Heroku.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate -- You care deeply about design consistency and understand the value of design as a tool for forming customer perception as well as improving the productivity and accuracy of our customer operations team.
- Empathetic - you put can put yourself in the homeowner’s shoes and take pride in helping them accomplish their goals
- Experienced -- You have at least three years of front-end web development experience that has given you a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of what it takes to ship quality software.
- Innovative -- You take the initiative to find new ways to solve problems. You help the team understand your point of view and advocate for great solutions.
- If you have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about creating software that makes a meaningful difference to our customers’ financial health, you belong at here.
- Bonus points if you have a passion for design thinking, a hobby in the arts or working knowledge of After Effects or similar animation tools.