My client is a well-funded, profitable, AI startup, funded by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists who were early investors in Tesla, SpaceX, Slack, and Twitter. Additionally, they are backed by legendary angel investor David Cheriton.
They use proprietary technologies for speech recognition, speaker separation, speaker ID, and keyword/topic extraction, to build the market-leading Voice Notes app. They just signed a major partnership with Zoom to transcribe complete zoom meetings of up to 20 people, instantly, seamlessly.
I am looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help bring the product to more people. Their engineering team is made up of people from Google, Uber, FB, Pinterest, Lyft, and AWS.
What You'll Do:
- Lead in the development of the web app where you will be responsible for designing and shaping the current web application to be a more responsive, mobile-first single-page app
- Write clean, maintainable, and reusable code that adheres to code standards
- Discover and fix bugs
- Test and evaluate the app for security and performance pitfalls
- Validate /test for cross-browser/platform/device compatibility
- Research solutions
- Participate in code standards and lead code reviews
What You'll Bring:
- Experience building websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality
- Proficient with Angular 2.0+.
- Familiar with Linux. Experience with AWS environment is preferred
- Familiar with HTTP protocol
- Experience with WebSockets is a plus
- Experience writing unit, integration, and UI tests and a strong ability to debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
- Base salary to $190k
- Strong equity in the company
- Awesome company culture w/ world-class Engineers to work with