Senior Frontend Developer
Founded in 2013, our client's lending platform has helped 10,000+ business owners simplify their cashflow management, boost growth, and take advantage of new opportunities.
As a leading FinTech company, they are backed by Menlo Ventures, LightSpeed Ventures, 83North, Silicon Valley Bank, Citi Ventures, M12 and Nationwide Insurance among other notable investors.
As a developer, you will be an important part of leading our platform development and be a key member of our tech team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Architect and build state-of-the-art responsive web & mobile application using a variety of languages and tools.
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
- A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team.
- Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one's work, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 5 years of experience designing and developing high-performance, scalable, standards-compliant web components and rich internet applications.
- Must - experience with an MVC web framework.
- Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git.
- Experience integrating with server-side APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with AngularJS.
- Experience with responsive development.
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests.
For more information, please contact email@example.com