Our client develops productivity software for iOS and Mac devices. They seek to help the hearing impaired with a mobile application which helps to amplify the sounds of the world around its users.
Widely applauded by students, teachers and in the business world, this simple note-taking and PDF annotation application makes our client one of the leading brands in the note-taking management software industry. They were valued at $90 Million in 2018 and are projected to reach $1.35 Billion by 2026.
They are developing next generation productivity solutions and are looking for a product-focused developer with experience building rich, complex web services and applications.
Your role and responsibilities
- Iterate with engineering and design team on product definition and implementation
- Develpp user excellent customer experiences
- Perform code reviews
- Mentor junior developers
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of DOM and browser technology
- Excellent communication skills
How we work
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
We are open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, you can contact me directly at Joshua@Intelletec.com
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that our client is not able to provide visa sponsorship/transfer for this position and C2C is not available for this opportunity.