I am currently supporting our client in efforts to grow their Engineering team. Their mission is to build a connective tissue between the physical world of freight and the digital ecosystem used to manage it. They believe that advancements in smart infrastructure are critical to enabling a safer and more efficient future for logistics. Their loading dock sensor platform verifies all incoming and outgoing freight, aggregating data that enables shippers and carriers to efficiently manage dock operations, switch out suppliers and understand material flow in real time. Utilizing the latest Computer Vision technologies to revolutionize logistics. I've copied key details below:
- Build their extensible, responsive, and robust online platform for our next-gen logistic network.
- Design the API platform to support 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data applications on top of their data platform.
- Series A start up who recently raised over $25M in funding and have huge growth plans for 2022!T
- his is a hybrid role (3 days in office/wk) in either their SF or Mountain View office
- If you are interested in this role, please click apply and attach a copy of your resume. I will be in touch to schedule a time to chat!