Our clients mission is to make all-important voice conversations accessible and searchable through Ambient Voice Intelligence, a platform that includes its proprietary speech and speaker-recognition technology. The company has raised $13 million to date from leading investors, built an awesome team of engineers and speech scientists, and was selected by Zoom Video Communications to power transcription and search for recorded meetings.
They are seeking an experienced Sr. Front End Engineer who is highly skilled at building cross-platform, mobile-friendly, single-page web applications that emulate the user experience of a desktop application.
- Lead in the development of our web app where you will be responsible for designing and shaping our current web application to be a more responsive, mobile-first single-page app
- Write clean, maintainable, and reusable code that adheres to code standards
- Discover and fix bugs
- Test and evaluate the app for security and performance pitfalls
- Validate /test for cross-browser/platform/device compatibility
- Research solutions
- Participate in code standards and lead code reviews
- Experience building websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality
- Proficient with Angular 2.0+.
- Familiar with Linux. Experience with AWS environment is preferred.
- Familiar with HTTP protocol
- Experience with WebSockets is a plus
- Experience writing unit, integration, and UI tests and a strong ability to debug code that is reusable, testable and efficient.
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- BS or MS in computer science or related fields
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals and boundless snacks.
- Fun. We host team lunches weekly and team events bi-quarterly.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance.