Join the mission to make Robotics solutions accessible to businesses in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost. The product is a fully integrated robotic arm that is trained to perform tasks from day 1, it can also learn new tasks through Cloud Infrastructure, AI and Computer Vision.
We have partnered with an early stage start-up who's solution has already been deployed to many customers and is generating revenue. Their product is proven to deliver increased profits and reduced costs, making it an indispensable solution for the industry.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the architecture and development of the UI components for the entire cloud and edge platform using web, mobile and native technologies. You should have an eye for detail and appreciation for building the highest quality user experiences. In this role, you will build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest frontend technologies, translate business requirements into technical requirements and develop new user-facing features. You will be joining a small, agile team that includes Designers, Distributed Systems Engineers, Roboticists, Computer Vision Experts and Mechanical Engineers, the need now is for quick and effective development on the core technologies.
- Good understanding of asynchronous control flow, with notions of concurrency and memory management
- Proven track record with creating frontend web development solutions for large scale data sets
- Extensive experience with React and building custom UI components
- Experience running large scale systems: instrumenting, monitoring, debugging, performance analysis and optimization
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Parcel, NPM, SASS, LESS
- Experience with unit testing libraries such as Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Successful collaborations with UX Designers
- Experience with GIT anf code review process
- Confident being hands-on from inital wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product.
- Experience with gRPC and Protobuf
- Experience with Docker, Linux and Kubernetes
- Experience working on mobile and native UI technologies
- Experience with Statically typed languages such as: Elixir, TypeScript, ScalaJS, KotlinJS
- Experience with WebGL, WebAssembly and Unity or other 3D/game engines is a plus