Our client provides first ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and build a path towards homeownership. Partnered with an alliance of the nation's largest real estate owners, our client will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Offering one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country's top boutique studios; limited edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
As a Senior Engineer you'll join a team that is transforming the future of renting. You'll be working closely with the backend and product teams to build user-facing features and given the opportunity to work on the React web app and React Native mobile app.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify opportunities to refactor and make features more robust
- Coordinate with QA to test new features
- Be responsible for writing unit and integration tests
- Work together with the backend team to come up with requirements for an API
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong UX design skills, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device
- Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals