We are starting to witness a massive shift in crypto from an investment to a currency. Eighteen months ago nearly the entire entire crypto ecosystem was contained inside Coinbase. Now, with the advent of DeFi, NFTs, and more widespread P2P transactions, most of the ecosystem lives in web3.
The wallet infrastructure hasn’t kept up. Seed phrase dependence, malicious apps, and hacks plague users. For the vision of crypto to fully manifest there must be a more secure, usable, and universally accessible option.
We are looking to hire multiple frontend engineers who are interested in facing big challenges, and are able to build and support a growing and fast moving team. We love candidates who can understand complex systems, make quick decisions, mentor their team and are passionate about helping others perform at their best.
If this describes you, get in touch with us!
What You'll Do
- Engineer responsive and visually stunning decentralized web app, ensuring the codebase is reliable, scalable, extensible, and secure
- Present iterative, testable, and approachable code commits illustrated in well-documented pull requests
- Track project milestones with your team and ensured shared objectives are well-planned, transparent, and balanced
What You Bring
- 3+ years experience building reactive and visually stunning web applications with React
- Excellent knowledge of modern state management libraries
- Experience with REST and Websocket based web services
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex enterprise systems, or successfully deliver a greenfield product
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Typescript / React / Node.js
- AWS and CDK ( for Infrastructure as Code )