Our client is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. They’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust our client to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
- #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
- #1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
Eng Team Highlights
- Collaborative environment - firm believers in no one or no idea is too big or too small to be heard. They empower all of their employees to have a voice and to know that their opinions and their voices will be, not only heard, but valued and respected.
- Strong focus on internal/upward mobility - always look to promote from within prior to external hiring efforts, clear growth frameworks/promotion paths that are based on measurable, attainable goals.
- They are also an incredibly agile and fast-growing team. They’re expecting to grow the team by 2.5x in the next year, so the opportunities for growth are going to be endless. You will truly be able to carve out your own career path there, and be able to work for a leadership team that will truly support that growth by giving you projects and work to dedicate to your development.
What will I be doing?
- Partner with Product and Design teams to plan and implement rich feature sets.
- Collaborate with peers to write and review code that contributes to our core SaaS product.
- Improve technical and leadership skills in a high-performance environment.
- Work with Customer Success teams to meet the needs of our customers.
- Participate in discussions to evolve frontend development practices and overall engineering culture.
- Contribute to the growth of our engineering teams through recruiting, interviewing, and mentorship.
Their tech stack consists of:
- Ruby on Rails
- Webpacker, and ReactJS
- Jest, ESLint, and Prettier
- Babel, and Webpack
What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
- 5+ years of industry experience building product quality software
- Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams